There are several options available for therapy due to COVID-19. This practice has a teletherapy option. Should you wish to come to session, there are several things to be aware of:
- Wash your hands before and after session or use hand sanitizer provided.
- Wear a face mask/covering. This can be a mask, bandanna, scarf, etc. Should you not have any of these at your disposal, a limited supply of one can be provided.
- Optional: Wear gloves/covering. This could be latex gloves, nitrile gloves, mittens, etc. Should you not have any at your disposal, a limited supply of nitrile gloves in a large size will be provided; please let me know ahead of time.
- Disinfectant spray will be used on all surfaces after session.
Welcome to Oshkosh Marriage and Family Therapy Center LLC. It can be difficult at times to reach out for therapeutic help because we worry about stigma and judgments. I hope that when you enter this center, you feel like your concerns matter and that you matter.
I offer empathetic therapeutic care to children, adolescents, individuals, couples, and families. I feel that therapy is a collaborative process where I work with my clients to meet their personalized goals. As a marriage and family therapist, my foundation for therapy is from a systemic perspective which means I take into consideration a client’s family, work, school, friends, and greater community to see how these systems may be impacting the client’s current situation.
My approach to therapy is eclectic which means I combine several models and techniques in order to best serve my clients. I tend to work from a narrative perspective but I also incorporate structural family therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and solution-focused therapy among others.
***If you are a parent seeking therapy for your child or family therapy for you and your child and are divorced, you will need to bring a copy of your most recent custody agreement to OMFTC prior to your intake session. Both you and your divorced partner will need to sign off on the informed consent form.***
If you are interested in finding more out about:
- My supervisor
- My business
- My hours
- How Therapy Works
- General issues addressed
- Specialty issues addressed
- My fees
- My contact information
- PTSD Program: Intensive Individual Therapy/Group Therapy
Accepting new clients!