There are several options available for therapy due to COVID-19. This practice has a teletherapy option. Should you wish to come to session, there are several things to be aware of:
- Wash your hands before and after session or use hand sanitizer provided.
- Wear a face mask/covering. This can be a mask, bandanna, scarf, etc. Should you not have any of these at your disposal, a limited supply of one can be provided.
- Optional: Wear gloves/covering. This could be latex gloves, nitrile gloves, mittens, etc. Should you not have any at your disposal, a limited supply of nitrile gloves in a large size will be provided; please let me know ahead of time.
- Disinfectant spray will be used on all surfaces after session.
- Therapist will receive second dose of COVID-19 vaccine on 2-19-2021
Welcome to Oshkosh Marriage and Family Therapy Center LLC. It can be difficult at times to reach out for therapeutic help because we worry about stigma and judgments. I hope that when you enter this center, you feel like your concerns matter and that you matter.
I offer empathetic therapeutic care to children, adolescents, individuals, couples, and families. I feel that therapy is a collaborative process where I work with my clients to meet their personalized goals. As a marriage and family therapist, my foundation for therapy is from a systemic perspective which means I take into consideration a client’s family, work, school, friends, and greater community to see how these systems may be impacting the client’s current situation.
My approach to therapy is eclectic which means I combine several models and techniques in order to best serve my clients. I tend to work from a narrative perspective but I also incorporate structural family therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and solution-focused therapy among others.
***If you are a parent seeking therapy for your child or family therapy for you and your child and are divorced, you will need to bring a copy of your most recent custody agreement to OMFTC prior to your intake session. Both you and your divorced partner will need to sign off on the informed consent form.***
If you are interested in finding more out about:
- My supervisor
- My business
- My hours
- How Therapy Works
- General issues addressed
- Specialty issues addressed
- My fees
- My contact information
Accepting new clients!